Manaslu Circuit Trek: A Beautiful Remote Area Walking Adventure in the Himalayas
Manaslu Circuit Trek is an epic trekking adventure journey to the Manaslu area. Mt. Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain in the world. Trekking to this region brings you spectacular views of the mountain peaks in the Manaslu range. While you trek in this region, you will have the chance to experience the grandeur of mountains, nature, and local cultural charisma.
While you trek on this Manaslu circuit trek you will be trekking at high altitude most of the time. You need to be in good physical fitness to go on this trekking. The trail passes through remote and adventurous trail and high mountain pass of Larkya La. You will go through the elevation of 5,160 meters above sea level at the pass.
Highlights of Manaslu Circuit Trek
- Remote area trekking adventure
- Spectacular views of mountains
- Peaceful nature and surroundings
- Ancient cultures and villages
- Trekking over a mountain pass
- Close proximity to the 8th highest mountain in the world