Nagarkot Nala Hiking Tour is a scenic hike into nature sometimes passing through beautiful local villages. The hike starts after about one and half hour drive to Nagarkot from Kathmandu. In the eastern hilltop of Kathmandu, Nagarkot provides an outstanding panoramic view of the Himalayan range on a clear day. As the hike heads towards Nala, you can enjoy the spectacular Mountain View for about an hour. Then the hike goes through a forest where birds sing beautifully to make our walk even more beautiful.
It is about four hours’ hiking trip. The entire hiking trip goes through peaceful nature and beautiful local villages. This day trip offers you beautiful moments of being away from the crowded city. You will experience the refreshing vibes in the air as you walk along the trail. The walk starts from Nagarkot after driving for about 1.5 hours from Kathmandu.
Highlights of Nagarkot Nala Hiking Tour
- A beautiful day trip around Kathmandu valley
- Traverse peaceful trail through lush forest and local villages
- Enjoy the view of the Himalayan range as you hike along the ridge
- Beautiful view of the valley below the mountains
- A beautiful experience of walking through local villages and nature