Shivapuri hiking tour is one of the famous day hiking tours around Kathmandu valley which takes place in Shivapuri National park. After driving for about half an hour, you reach Budhanilakantha where you start the hiking from. Budhanilkantha is a sacred pilgrimage site to Hindus where there is also a magnificent stone idol of Vishnu, the Hindu god of protection, sleeping on a serpent bed in the middle of a pond.
Visit the area for a while and drive even further up to the entrance gate to the national park. You enter the trail inside the national park and start hiking uphill. After hiking for about two and a half hours you reach a Buddhist monastery called Nangi Gumba. Visit the monastery and enjoy the view of Kathmandu valley to the south. Walk further ahead to finish your hike at Sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu.
· A peaceful day nature walk and beautiful view of Kathmandu valley.
· An incredible Nature walk-in Shibhapuri Nagarjun National park through lush forest.
· Explore the wild in the Shivapuri national park in Kathmandu.
· Enjoy walking through a jungle and emerge to a beautiful monastery and cave.
· Alluring birds chirping and encounters of many wild animals.
Shivapuri Hiking Tour takes you away from the crowd of Kathmandu for a beautiful day experience. It is a beautiful nature walking trip in Kathmandu valley. You will go to explore the Shivapuri National Park in the northern part of Kathmandu. The tour starts after breakfast and finishes late in the afternoon at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Private transportation for the day
A hiking guide
National park entry fee
Food and drinks
Gratuities and any other expenses
Copyright © 2021 by Asianatrekntours.